KHO PHẦN MỀM
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

KHO PHẦN MỀM

Trang ChínhLatest imagesTìm kiếmĐăng kýĐăng Nhập

The office rules

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
taixyz1992
Phó Quản Kho
Phó Quản Kho

Tổng số bài gửi : 45

The office rules   Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: The office rules    The office rules   I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 6:20 pm

Bill Jenkins worked in a big office in the city, and generally he used to go to the barber’s during working hours to have his hair cut, although this was against the rules: clerks had to have their hair cut in their own time.
While Bill was at the barber’s one day, the manager of the office came in by chance to have his own hair cut. Bill saw him and tried to hide his face, but the manager came and sat beside him, so he soon recognized him.
“Hullo, Jenkins,” the manager said. “I see that you are having your hair cut in office time,”
“Yes, sir, I am,” admitted Bill calmly. “You see, sir, it grows in office time.”
“Not all of it,” said the manager of the office at once. “Some of it grows in your own time.”
“Yes, sir, that’s quite true” answered Bill politely, “but I’m not having it all cut off.”

offshore bank account
credit score
Về Đầu Trang Go down

The office rules
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang

Permissions in this forum:Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
KHO PHẦN MỀM :: Giải Trí :: Giải Trí-
Chuyển đến